The Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program, , jointly created by the Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute, takes place over five weeks between July 18, 2023, and August 19, 2023. You will receive four weeks of internship training at the Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, Turkey, and one week of cultural activities.
Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program offers you 4 weeks of training and internship at Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, Turkey and 1 week of cultural activities.
The program will cover accommodation, meals, and travel expenses. There is no application fee for the program. Selected applicants will be awarded a total of 3.300 Turkish Lira (TRY) stipend payments for the duration of the program.
The program is limited to 10 participants and the deadline to apply is April 30, 2023.
1. Ability to fluently read, write, and speak in English. (CEFR Standards – C1 level)
2. Are currently enrolled in a higher education institution (junior and senior) or a master’s degree program in one of the following fields of studies:
a. Aerospace Engineering
b. Aeronautical Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Electronics Engineering
e. Computer Engineering
3. Have a 3.00/4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score as of the application date
4. Have no restrictions to travel to the Republic of Türkiye
5. Are over 18 years old
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Applicants should provide the following required documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Application form (filled and signed) click here to download
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (.pdf document)
- One Page Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (.pdf document)
- Scanned Copy of Valid Passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf document)
- Transcript (.pdf document)
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they have submitted all the necessary documents. All of the documents mentioned above must be sent by email to email@example.com before APRIL 30, 2023.
After the application has been verified and meets the formal requirements, applicants will be notified whether or not they have been approved. If required, our team may contact you for further information.
We are sensitive to protecting your personal information and have a strong data protection policy developed around and considering the relevant legal regulations. Your personal data will only be used to partake in this program and will not be disclosed to third parties. Therefore, your personal information will be safeguarded. All Legal Notices and Terms & Conditions provided at Tabip Global apply.